All pavilion rentals require a Southside Place resident as sponsor.
To check availability and make reservations click here, then click on the green rentals tab.
All Clubhouse and Pavilion reservations must be made online. *As of January 1, 2020 there will be a 3.5% convenience fee for all online payments.*
To rent the Pavilion, a renter must be a Southside Place citizen over the age of 21 or have a Southside Place citizen sponsor the rental. The sponsoring citizen must be present at the event.
The pavilion may be rented from 7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Pavilion Rental Fees:
- 2 hour minimum
- A $55 service fee will be added if food and/or drinks are served
- $200 deposit
- Non-Resident = $60/hr
- Resident = $40/hr
- Season Pass Holder = $30/hr
- ALL TRASH FROM YOUR EVENT MUST BE BAGGED AND PLACED ON THE CURB. (Next to Farbar St entrance). THREE (3) large trash bags are available at city hall or at the pool when it is open. You can also bring your own bags. DO NOT PLACE TRASH FROM YOUR EVENT IN THE PARK TRASH CANS.
- Balloons must be secured (and taken away at end of event)
- Any decorations used must be removed at the end of your event
- If you plan on serving alcohol, you must let us know in advance
- No refunds will be given. However, you can reschedule your event for any reason (at least 1 hour before scheduled start time please). Also, you can apply any amount paid to any type of rental (pavilion, clubhouse or pool).
DJ's, live bands or other amplified music are NOT allowed.
smoking, glass of any kind (except medical devices), pets (service animals are allowed) glitter, megaphones, loud music, shaving cream fights, silly string, flower petals, confetti, water balloons, water guns (ok on field, just not in playground area), tacks/pins/nails/screws/etc for decorations, fog machines, weapons or fireworks.
- Absolutely no glass of any kind inside playground gates. Even if you transfer from bottle to cup. Please have anything you want to serve in plastic or aluminum containers.
- Please no visible alcohol containers. (Beer cans need to be poured into plastic cups then disposed of)
- A police officer and/or parks and rec staff member will check on your event at least once. Any visibly intoxicated persons will be asked to leave and could result in the entire group being asked to leave.